Sunday, August 26, 2012

September Test Luxe Line!

Miche are testing a new line of Shells called the Luxe Line :) I don't normally give you the shells before the 1st of the month. These I think will be very popular & they will be a limited line as well. Letting you see them now will give you the opportunity to see what you will like, so you can get your order in on September 1st!! I already have my favorites, it will be interesting finding out what yours are! These Limited Luxe Line Shells will come with their own Handles, Key Fob & I am pretty sure a Cover to keep them in when you are not using them. Individual pricing will show up on September 1st. I am hearing though from $65.95 to $94.95 for the Luxe Line. They are available in the Classic, Demi & Prima :) Now to show you what the Luxe Line will be!
Carmel for the Classic :) $64.95
Lucerne for the Classic :) $69.95
Sedona for the Classic :) $69.95
Aspen foe the Demi :) $84.95
Annecy for the Demi :) $84.95
Lincoln for the Demi :) $79.95
Marseille for the Prima :) $94.95
Quincy for the Prima :) $89.95
Hope you like these as much as I do!! On September 1st you can go to my website to order. Have a wonderful September!

No comments:

Post a Comment