Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Miche Party


I now have a new Miche Website! To launch it I am having a on-line party :) If you go to my Miche site you will see a party under the name of Mary Baines, you can shop through that party.

I am also going to share the Hostess Gifts with someone who will be chosen from placed orders! Hope you enjoy the new website & find some great purses too!

The Party will be open from tomorrow morning 9am & will be open until 8pm on February 29th!

This is the my website Happy Shopping!!

*Limited Quantities* Felicity, Charlotte, Andi, Jessica, Laurie Urban Bag, Cabana Charmer.


The following items are not in stock and have been retired:

Hope for Prima (black), Hope for Prima (silver, Hope for Prima (yellow).

My friend Christine does the Susan G Komen 3 day every year to raise awareness for Breast Cancer. Any purse or shell that is purchased at my on-line party going on now through February 29th, I will donate $5 to Christine's fund, so get shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment